46 Hengar Manor
- Sleeps 4 - one double, one twin bedroom
- Refitted, high spec kitchen and bathroom
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- USB charging point
- HD TV with built in DVD Player
- Bed linen, towels and bath mat
- Tea towels and oven cloth
- Electricity included
- Patio area with picnic table
- Allocated parking space
- Free wifi available in the Club House / Reception area
- Full access to site facilities
- Basic provisions on arrival - teabags, coffee, sugar, toilet rolls
46 Hengar Manor is a privately owned and managed property offering premium accommodation at affordable prices.
The bungalow has full double glazing and electric heating and is suitable for use all year round. The price includes all electricity, bed linen, towels and access to onsite facilities.
The interior is modern and bright, with two bedrooms sleeping up to four people. One bedroom is a double, the other a twin, both having built in wardrobes. The comfortable living area has two leather sofas, HD TV with built in DVD player, whilst the refitted kitchen area has table and chairs, electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment and plenty of equipment for cooking your favourite meals.
The beautifully refitted bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, shaver socket and hairdryer.
Outside there is a small open plan garden to the front with a patio area and picnic table and a side view to the countryside. There is one allocated parking space twenty metres from the bungalow with further parking available by the reception area.