Some of Our Guest Reviews...
Don't just take our word for it - read what previous guests of 46 Hengar Manor have left in our guest book....
- First visit to Hengar Manor. Excellent accommodation with everything you could possibly need. Excellent bathroom - love the underfloor heating - will be returning. M.B.
- Perfect little place. Had a lovely stay. Our little boy loved the pool (excellent that it was free to people staying). Lovely quiet site. Had a great cream tea @ "The Terrace Tea Room" in Port Isaac. And lovely Chinese takeaway from Wadebridge (Tai Pan). The M's.
- We've had a great time and will definitely be coming back. Bungalow is lovely and comfortable with everything you need. So peaceful here. Recommend The Old Inn at St. Brewood - huge portions, very tasty and great value for money. Will have to go back for their cream tea next time. Also delicious breakfast at The Snails Pace Cafe & very friendly. The W's.
- Beautiful little place. High standards and kid friendly. Good location - close to every place. Nice owner - thank you very much! We love your little house and I hope we will be back here one day :-) K & A.
- Came for a last minute short break (4 days) and was pleasantly surprised with the standard of accomodation, so a very nice relaxing break with my best friend, despite the heavy downpours. Lovely meal & friendly staff in the pub on site too and definitely will be returning in the near future. Thanks! S.R. & V.B.